Wednesday 21 November 2012

Good plodding progress today. Have tried almost everything, made loads of notes, beginning to arrive at conclusions. Some better stuff at least.

Received the CD from Vic, haven't listened yet but I note I'm quoted as an "also" on the rear. Amazing really but reserving judgement until I hear.

Prodigy went to Tony for further mods. I still have to analyse the LFO waveform I want him to make for me. Got too busy today.

Fasting tomorrow, made a nice bolognese for breaking my fast. Remembered the mince swells up this time so it's a better mix. Paul has his Mini back. Had a bit of pining for mine but I'm actually happier with the Prodigy than I ever was with it, especially now it's being reshaped.

Tiddly pom, looks like I have nowt to say today. LOL just remembered I delivered 7 new KBB tracks, sorta forgotten cos they were done already, just uploaded. Still haven't quite got that lush, produced sound I'd like. Thinking that maybe a really good reverb is gonna prove essential....

No comments:

Post a Comment