Friday 1 February 2013

Back from Lanzarote

Brilliant holiday despite both of us coming down with colds. Paul's been busy finishing album while I'm away and, of course, he turned up magic.

http://paullawler.bandcamp.com/album/jam-sessions-vol-1

More to report later, lots to do including some Burmese and West African music (a challenge!) for Liz that I expect she will dislike but I'll try anyway. A few gigs suddenly lining up out of nowhere and also the EMS Quartet/Quintet/Sextet seems to be gathering momentum now someone with drive (Ian Boddy) has thought about it. Could be good!

Seems to be a few decent things from NAMM, hope some come my way, especially the MS20 of course as I enjoyed playing it on the above jam session and had forgotten what cool stuff it can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment