Saturday 9 November 2013

Darkness!

A fantastic few days away in Galloway Dark Sky Park, reminding myself how awe-inspiring the Milky Way is.








Sorry, no idea why blogger randomly decides some pictures should be rotated. I looked for an option to rotate them but so far have failed to find it. Hey ho.

Now I'm back to light-polluted skies I should get some work done. One review almost complete, another in progress, the third not started. We recorded some more Headshock stuff instead, plus did some production work on "Radiopticon" which has a lot of good bits.

Reading Dave's book and it's every bit as good as I expected it to be. Poignant, perfect. He very kindly sent me a dedication insert and one of the Mike Moorcock inserts also.

Here's a pearl of wisdom you can have for free: there's no true random but plenty of random truth









No comments:

Post a Comment