Thursday 21 November 2013

N1GI

Aye, not one good idea today although I laboured with three songs in Logic and even tried one in Maschine to break the monotony. So that's a shame. Trouble is I just didn't get in the mood, perhaps my dislike of large sporting events makes me unsuitable to write music for one.

SOS came today, just one review and two apps. News about Pat's tax code rather a downer. She'll be giving up her job sooner rather than later, which may mean I need to get one. Arse.

Novel seems to be energised again, still getting little details for some of the gaps I left with those large brushstrokes.

Got cheque from US publisher today. Similar to the usual and actually makes me think I should have done more for them. They got the real good CSI stuff and I'd love to do more. More up my street.

This evening I may work on novel or review, not decided. No sign of my delay, hope he remembers to send it.

No comments:

Post a Comment