Friday 22 November 2013

Friday, new delay, some plusses

Well a good plus being that the US company do want something. Paul once again directing and helping me along, he's really been great from the start. Believes in me more than me sometimes. Email lost or in spam filter but received now.

Roof tile saga continues, well it became a tile saga due to concreteish sticking of ridge tiles. Had to order the special paint, but also have to get a set of reclaimed tiles cos ours are so old you can't buy them new.

Played with the new delay, very good. Recorded some loops with it, I love the tap tempo and the dual delay setting brill, sound on sound recording also good, it has a very long 23 secs max.

This evening the sky is clear, we'll watch some telly, drink mulled wine...



Not a recent photo but it cheers me up to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment