Saturday 14 June 2014

Hot but productive day

Studio quite muggy but spent all afternoon with A4 making patches, kits and starting to make patterns. Pretty staggered by its capacity even though I had a heart-stopping moment saving the project I was working on and it renamed it to 'new' as if it'd been wiped. No idea why it would do that but anyway, nothing seemed lost. Bloody UNDO doesn't work in external sync, jeez those guys are need a kick sometimes. I have to keep saving patterns but I guess it's a good routine to get into.

The review synth grew on me a bit. Which is a relief, I so hate it when I fail to find cool things.

Seems I'll be able to borrow a Studiologic Sledge for Finland. So basically that, the A4 and the RC-505 is more than enough for me. Might even treat myself to a Volca Beats or take the Tanzbar or ER1.

A pic or two from this morning's walk





No comments:

Post a Comment