Friday 13 June 2014

OT out A4 in

Well, I swapped the Octatrack for an Analog Four. It'll be interesting to see if I miss it. I hung onto the Octatrack for a long time thinking I might use it live, usually for festival-type stuff where full or prepared tracks were useful. But I really don't see myself doing that any more - if I can't do my usual looping ambient noodles totally live and improvised from scratch, then I won't fancy the gig anyway. The A4 keeps the small and compact form but I may use it more. Certainly will try to sort something for Cosmic Smokers and definitely Finland with it. Much smaller than a P3/module.

Spent a short time setting up a new project in it, programming a kit to use as my starter, complete with some performance setup to work as a base. Want to program a load of my basic patches as starting points too so lots to do.

New review thing turned up today. So that's what I should really be working on this weekend.

Some more CD orders, more countries but I need to send some promo/review stuff to mags and maybe a few other places like Radio 3's Late Junction etc.

No words from Tony. Hope he's OK but won't hassle him. The Mini's ready when it's ready.

Novel went out to readers. I made some improvements to last few chapters afterwards but we'll see if I make more before updating them. Really need that cover soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment