Saturday 7 June 2014

Organised as ever

So the CDs arrived and look fab. I made the mistake of telling people before organising any simple way to pay, which is sorta typical innit?



Well, I'm working on reviews today. Two are almost done, well one is practically done and the other still a bit rough. I'm listening to Debussy and playing with Bob the rabbit, so a bit rough is probably how it'll stay. What I really want to do is work on the novel and sort some of the confusing threads gathered untidily around the end...

Finland trip all booked, room in Helsinki for two nights, train to Nurmes and back to Airport. Top deck too so hope to have a good view of the countryside. Gonna be skint, actually I'm practically skint now and I think Finland is an expensive place. Must have a thought what gear to take. The A4, iPad, some keyboard for it, maybe the looper... will all be my usual 'make it up' - hope that suits. Venue looks posh and serious so I think I'll need some big kick drums. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment