Monday 10 December 2012

Chuffed

Despite my shitty PRS payout I've been chuffed over the last few days about bandcamp sales. Bandcamp tell me they've given me an upgrade due to sales and some people are buying everything in one fell swoop. Doesn't take much to cheer me up eh?

Another reader finished the novel, very positive this time but I'll quiz him more as he's the best so far. Sent him the intro version. BTW anyone who reads this blog (oddly I see some do!) and wants to be a reader, drop me a line. Unless you don't want to see any deeper into my mind

Worked on traut review, got my main text and now just tidying.

Off to get Prodigy tomorrow. Tony finished, reasonable too - hope he didn;t undercharge me, will ask. Can't wait, wanna see if my mods do what I hope they will. Think all these performance tweaks started with me getting the theremin, even if I can't play the thing yet it's had a good influence!

Pissed again but it seems to help the writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment