Tuesday 11 December 2012

Lucy comes home

Tony's done wonders, again! Not only did he reverse engineer the screwy LFO waveform I like, he designed and installed a waveshaper to turn my square wave into the new waveform. He also fitted switches for LFO speed and destination, especially useful with the VCO cross mod I have already, and a button to disengage the envelopes. This works just as I'd hoped, allowing extra articulation where I want it. I like the feel of the button so much that a second one, possibly for the Glide on/off or the preset envelope I was thinking about for LFO speed mod and an extra VCA kick, isn't ruled out. :) Envelope times lengthened nicely.



A good drive up, sadly couldn't stay for lunch as Pat working at four. Now back to review work even though I want to play!

Cheque from the US. Better than a kick in the teeth, must read through and see what plays I got and in which programs. Maybe I should've done more for those guys, a damn sight easier to work for than the lot in London, which reminds me I still didn't reply to that last email of theirs... still biting my tongue!

No comments:

Post a Comment