Thursday 6 December 2012

Cold comforts

A nothing day, hence the blog post. Faffed around in the studio, sorted a few little jobs, pottered with a few half-ideas that fizzled out, started something maybe interesting on the Octatrack but to be honest, I could've achieved almost as much by remaining in bed. :)

Skype seemed not to load properly and as I never noticed, failed to communicate with Tim who might've got me out of my rut to do some music. Tomorrow, always tomorrow. Orbital tomorrow too. Must check when they're playing as 7pm on the door seems bloody early!

I uploaded this tune to Soundcloud from the other day, starting to compile a few of these odd little tracks that don't really fit with anything else.

http://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/gadzooks

This evening I'm gonna sit around and  veg out.

No comments:

Post a Comment