Saturday 1 December 2012

Glorious morning, lovely walk with Jasper, this afternoon it's knuckling down to work even though I'd rather play.

Worked a little more on the experimental novel intro last night. Against my better judgement but it needs something, clearly, and a rewrite would change what I have in mind for the rest.

Listening to Haydn and looking through the morning's photos while last night's chinese goes down. Poor guy would never have written his greatest symphonies these days, would be accused of keep doing the same thing for too long and hounded to do something different. A much overlooked composer I reckon. Same for Schubert, perhaps the greatest potential of all but of course he croaked at just 31. If there's a better fragment of music than his Unfinished Symphony, I've yet to hear it. There, that's my intellectual outpourings done for the day. :)

Now here's a photo of a dog:


Had a good idea tonight about the three novel idea and sketched more of the second, started a couple of chapters and two more addenda for book1, may only need one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment