Wednesday 19 December 2012

OK, I really should learn to enter proper links...
Bogus Focus

One day I'll slow down a bit and start to do it properly.

Got an improved quote from Guy, very kind, "Nagle's writing has a hardboiled humour to it that brings to mind Harry Harrison's Stainless Steel Rat books, coupled with the warped worldview of Michael Marshall Smith – both of which are very good things in my view!"

Now to read up on self-publicity, self-promotion and self-branding, all interesting self-oriented activities now tied in to this novel about, hmmm, the self.

Sent in two new library pieces for consideration, no idea if they're what's wanted. That's the trouble, I have no idea.

Should finish the trautonium review really, have been dragging my feet. New app review to do but it's another dull one, but as that's all I have I should throw myself into it. Later though.

No comments:

Post a Comment