Monday 17 December 2012

Productive Monday

Surprisingly. Continued faffing with novel until I solved the formatting errors. Well, for Kindle Fire but it only looks good on that, not the ordinary Kindle or iPad. Doh! I took out all the tabs, learned a lot about formatting generally. It's published now but I haven't publicised because I decided I didn't like the introduction text. Uploaded a tweak but was a bit stoned so hope I didn't cock it up. Can't read until it's published.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bogus-Focus-ebook/dp/B00APJX82I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355780933&sr=8-1

Good sesh with L this morning, tweaking video and positive vibes.

This evening, I listened to last night's track and was less impressed. Started a new one and I think it'll work out OK. I think I completed traut review too.

So a good day all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment