Wednesday 27 March 2013

A week reshaped

Not everything went to plan and instead of it being a Headshock music week, Tim had to return to Glasgow. Tony got his Virus KC and consequently put his JP6 on sale. Tim's JP6 arrived Tuesday (!) and although it looks OK, there was a slider not working (not an important one happily) but there's that distortion thing that my second one used to have. Pretty sure Tony knows what it is now but I know Tim'd've been better off with his... ah well.

So I pressed on with new review, in fact wrote most of it today in one sitting. Still have to get arp working, it didn't tonight using midi from Cirklon for reasons I didn't suss. Will try from Logic/USB cos I think that worked yesterday. Created Cirklon track values for all its parameters, talked to the man about some issues.

I didn't write any music quiz or otherwise. Hard to imagine me getting into that, which could be part of the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment