Saturday 9 March 2013

Hah, usual Carl miscommunication means no curry, nice night with Pat instead. Took the day off, worked on my novel for first time in a while, ideas flowing as I get more into short story mode for it rather than working chapters. Running one story all the way through then doing another related but independent is a bit Tarentinoish but fun.

Listened through some Headshock stuff from last year, we have such a goldmine. Tim's taken a lot on hols to  listen to and work on his fave compilation(s). We should get a CD or several done. And film made, gonna be busy.

I'm seeing now how the Octatrack is a deeply evolutionary process as I build my projects, all of them changing all the time, growing, developing, each and every pattern. Sorry, you can tell what sort of afternoon I had.


I notice there are loads of pictures of Tangerine Dream and their technology but Cluster were often photographed by rivers, drinking wine. Just sayin.

Also, I read "Galactic Pot-Healer" today. Enjoyed it. "Time Out Of Joint" is on the way. I sense a theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment