Tuesday 5 March 2013

Charidee

Did a track tonight for something on facebook, I was stoned and volunteered so did it today. I'd been thinking about it cos might have tried it yesterday. I think it's good but I'm never a good judge. Called Time Out Of Joint, ho ho, and I did get relaxed before recording it. Some of it was from earlier track I started and had lots of trautonium in. Wasn't my best performance though. Heh. Anyway, did some piano stuff and made it all dreamy and reverby, thanks Blake dude for the pointers!

Review done too I think. Just read through and I like the feel and tone. Don't think there's owt I've missed but plenty of time, can leave it a few days then read again like first time. Luxury! Start next one tomorrow, started playing already. Onwards! Really should work on some music but grabbing bits here and there. Started something tonight using my finally-resolved Octatrack integration with bolt-ons, arpeggiators, drum machines, anything that will sync up to Cirklon kinda setup. I think that simplified analogue plus proteus plus octatrack rig works. Add as many synths as I can carry. That Roland keyboard useful for playing Perfourmer, especially good if Colin adds temp seq mode I wanted. He just might, you never know. I've asked before though and I don't think he was keen...

Hey ho! Top day, lots of sunshine and basking, listening to music. Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment