Saturday 16 March 2013

splendid saturday

Yes, I finished one review today or all bar the final polish anyway. Then progressed a tune, enjoying this very simplified setup of perfourmer and proteus. And Octatrack!




I don't think I could use the Octatrack anywhere near as well without Cirklon to keep track of all the patterns, set the tempo and OT scenes etc. I'm now putting sets (I use the term loosely) together so that a Cirklon song equals an Octatrack project but I'm discovering wild, bonkers but fun new material by deliberately combining the wrong songs and projects. Having lots of projects on OT card gives more options, could be hundreds :)

A way to gradually change tempo between scenes or override until you're ready to let it change, still outstanding. Patch changing in OT working well today too, at least everything seems to click about right.

Didn't progress quiz show music except whistled tune into recorder. Might be too odd though.
Listened through more Killers Behind Bars, a reasonable amount of my stuff after all. Got the closing credits too which was good. 

Curry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment