Friday 15 March 2013

Zip, a week goes by...

Funny how that happens. Suddenly very busy, plan to finish the two most important reviews this weekend. One is practically done except for a few rough edges that need to go, the other is almost there, needs fleshing out. Then there are about three more...

I'm also tasked to write some quizshow music, which I tried this afternoon but didn't get very far. Funnily enough I always dry up when Pat comes in and she's downstairs listening. Weird and something I need to resolve! Last night's Killers Behind Bars had some of my music but less than series one. Some of the extra stuff sounded way better than mine, which is a bit depressing, definitely better production. Hey ho.

No time for any of my own projects, most of all I want to work on the Eternity Program as the ideas are starting to reach critical mass. Speaking of which, I didn't get the Poop job, some guy from South America got it instead: Cardinal Beergoggles. He looks like Woody Allen.

Shit, red nose day. Funny for Money, they say. If only that were true.

Here's some daffs from about Wednesday cos it's rained ever since.


No, I'm not terribly impressed with this entry either. At least I resisted moaning about Pat knocking my wingmirror off reversing out of the garage...


No comments:

Post a Comment