Sunday 24 March 2013

One of my regular afternoons off

So I was working on an annoying quiz show them when Pat came home and performed her automatic "music sponge" function, stopping me dead in my tracks. Dunno why that is but composing new stuff, well, I vont to be alone. It was way easier to slip into something that feels right, honest and has an earning potential of zero.

Hey ho

So I did this instead, thanks to Pete for the starting loops!

Later I worked on the Dango thread of EP and I think I can see the way forward on that one now. Nowt else to report. Review is done, gonna try and polish off everything else too if I can, clear the decks so there's time for new stuff and music with Tim next week. Apparently we have 15 mins of video so far for the gig...

No comments:

Post a Comment