Sunday 24 January 2010

Busy busy

Star Trek very good, JJ Abrams done wel.
May miss mum today as I've promised to do some horse-walking with Pat. Then I should press on with review I guess although today is my scheduled first CD of "Tales from the Logic/Sanity Border" which will include everything I've done so far in order (best first). This to be repeated fortnightly now to keep me working and producing. I have four tracks of value (I think) with three applicable to the Global Chillage idea. The jolly Bhangra sketch I started using Apple Loops could work too with not much more effort.

I really should create a slick, professional website for my new Composer/Writer persona. Will use softroom.co.uk and keep smokyfrog for the, well, smokier side of things. Should retire others (JIC/Bogus) and save money. Could've sold JIC one too. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment