Friday 15 January 2010

Work harder you slacker

Seems like anything left out of Logic has been left out for my own good. In my efforts to explain why transpose to scale is so useful I was advised to learn all the scales and arpeggios that exist. That way I can, instead of randomly applying transposes to an existing loop replay the loop in an infinite number of scales myself and see which I like best.
Makes me wonder why Logic included any kind of quantise since all you need to do is learn to play in perfect robotic time. Sigh...
Today I shall work harder and harder in order to satisfy folks I don't know and who don't know me but are nevertheless content to dispense advice.
Will enter request for enhancement to Logic and see how it goes.
Added Virus Polar to my system but was disappointed by the latency. Gonna use it via MIDI instead of its Total Integration. MIDI doesn't seem to need the same delay settings for each track that the Virus does. It can work like the JV on my system.
Right, better write that enhancement request properly...

No comments:

Post a Comment