Saturday 9 January 2010

Did a little more tweaking of the track I was working on the other day, found the legato mono violins Paul was on about. Performance of system still stinks even though I increased buffer to 256. Bloody weird, wonder what is responsible? Also the old one channel crackle is back, something to do with the move around I guess.
Watched "How to lose friends and alienate people" which was very good. Simon Pegg has come a long way from Spaced.

Pat's watching Casualty now. Jeez but I hate that program more than just about any other on telly, ever. Not sure why. Perhaps because it's so damn depressing, or cos everyone is so one dimensional, or cos it always covers the same ground; it always makes me wish it would end and never be recommissioned.
Ah, feel better for that. Good old blogging.
Last day at work tomorrow. Got a very touching message from one of my colleagues and some people today asking me not to leave. Feel quite bad. Maybe if Stumpy moves on I'd come back for a few days mid-week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment