Saturday 23 January 2010

Visited Centre today, some upset that I'd left. More had died too including another favourite. Promised to return sometime. Best keep to that. Gave my car its first wash. We both survived the shock.

Started review proper, made a decent stab anyway. Was helpful to see Tony in action with it last night.

Have upgraded Logic to 9.1. We'll see what that brings. Still have an urge to record and to refine what I already have. Brian Eno on BBC4 thought-provoking as usual. Brown plasticene idea has resonances with overworking ideas. But I do need to shave off rough edges for library music, if no other. :) Noticed that Eno has same b&w pic on his desktop as I do. The man has good taste. :)

Star Trek and wine tonight. May miss mum tomorrow as Pat wants help walking Murphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment