Friday 19 October 2012

7 new library tracks

Submitted, still not sure about the strings but they're as good as I can do.

Feeling very rough this morning. Turns out that public transport to see a gig ain't the best idea, running for the train full of Guinness when Hawklords were still only half-way through a 2-hour set almost killed me. Arrived with 3 mins to spare but the distance looked much easier on Google maps! Next time, drive you idiot. Beer ain't that amazing you should die for it! Good to see Harvey, Dave, Phil and Steve. Band sounding good, bought a CD.

Today get my Prodigy back, Paul drops off his Mini.

Lots of speculation about new Elektron. Latest SOS had Sledge in it, I'd been waiting for that as it looked promising but hey ho, some you lose. New stuff arriving next week, should have been this week but photography didn't happen.

I shall take a day off today, maybe see if Tim wants to make some noises, try out the repaired Elka Rhapsody too. Also have proper synposis to write for my novel. What I've done so far is a precis, apparently. I know so little...

Coffee.e......ee.e.e.e.e...

No comments:

Post a Comment