Tuesday 30 October 2012

Wow!

Amazingly, another song today. Something about the simple, stripped-down, limited interface and approach to automation stops me getting bogged down. I just make music, concentrating on what actually makes a decent tune: the notes.

Blimey! At this rate I might become productive again. A scary thought. 

So much for doing a review of something that once wouldn't have attracted me at all. Shows you have to keep being open to new stuff or you become a boring twat! Hehe. 

Difficulty printing the novel at Pat's work, their email system soon get clogged up. I wonder why? Must sort that printer squatting here as I don't want to wait another week. I rewrote synopsis and extended it. I feel reluctant to explain any more as it feels wrong to do so. Bloody agents and their quick fix requirements!

A good day. I am slightly drunk but very happy. Making simple sequencer music with my Mac's instruments is quite inspiring. Shows what a dog Logic is, I think. I may have to contemplate getting Cubase. Might even ask to go back on the beta list, if they'd have me again. Which reminds me....

Message from Vic about Italy CD. I didn't get on front cover, hey ho. Good practice for downgrading the ego! If I hadn't heard that Youtube thing I'd never have known it even existed. hey ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment