Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sunshine!


I took this photo waiting for Jasper to come around the corner but he didn't. On investigation he'd climbed to the top of the tower and was afraid of the steps to come down. So he was quietly waiting for me to come and rescue him!

Here he is again, you can tell that no work has been done yet today. Does that make me a bad person?


So I could progress the three or four tunes I started last night, work on the novel (and the dilemma of making the main character likeable) or enjoy the sunshine. Maybe I'll see what Tim's up to...

Tony's working on my Prodigy. I've suggested a couple of mods that I think will give me more scope. Not doing PWM though, for some reason it doesn't appeal on the Prody.

Aha, just had a request for more music from my library company on a theme I've covered before. This is good news. Time to rouse myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment