Monday 22 October 2012

I must be improving

... cos they liked both my tracks. Now for the client!
Perhaps I should always work at breakneck speed?

Right, off to do my weekly halo-polishing. This afternoon might get some studio time but really would like to get that novel letter written up. Ideally I'd like to harvest some quotes from other authors, which means I should read Iain's latest so I have an excuse to write to him.

Contemplating using the MIDI sequencer on the Octatrack. Realised I could fit the Octatrack, ESX-1 and maybe Blofeld and Dark Energy into my small footpedal case. That on a single stand with my Prodigy would make a pretty awesome small gigging rig. Actually wouldn't even need the DE, which is just as well since Doepfer will want it back sometime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment