Sunday 28 October 2012

Hmmmm good drunken night. Wrote a song on the new thing, not possible to drag/import into Logic due to various factors. Still a list of questions to solve but also suggestions for developer if they're into making it really cool. Hmmm, I see my bounce just began again. Let's hope that's a good sign...

Last one of Thick of It was fabulous, I'll really miss it. Their series are way too short.

Still bouncing.

Single malt from Aldi for £8.00. Actually rather pleasant too, not rubbish. However, cheap good whisky, or was it Irish? Actually tastes more like Irish but I'll have to go check now and report back, anal git that I am. Plenty of time while this bounces. That's me and my 32 bar patterns. It temps me keep asking me to double it. Can't seem to stop. Then they end up very noodly. But no intros/outtros unless always remembered and played manually.

Half way through bouncing, I realise this ain't much of a diary entry. Was raining. Didn't go out for lager. Only thing in the house this nice whiskey. Hedging my bets there. Memory tells me I'm wrong though, Scottish, Glen Divot or some such concoction. The progress bar has stopped at half-way but there's a message that says "done". Not promising...

Ah, was done just tiny buglet then. And it bounces the whole thing as one long thing. Sounds splendid...

No comments:

Post a Comment