Monday 11 February 2013

Arse, Feck, should I run for Poop?

We got horse in our burgers and rat in our zingers, that's all I'm sayin'

Well just as I started to put feelers out about the guy sending the SK20 it arrived. I pointed out to the delivery chimp the large hole in one end and he lamely said it musta got caught or something. Alas it was not the case and the synth had obviously been dropped. Not only was the wood bashed in but it was dead too. Opened up and saw a split board right next to the main transformer. Sigh, I think I knew any transaction with this guy was jinxed. Worse, I heard his tale of woe in which his ex had killed herself last thursday...

So I guess it's good I haven't been getting real mad with him. I'd sensed some kind of issue going on and maybe this explains his vagueness. My problem is I'm still £140 down, plus the Digitech I sent him to cover costs, supposedly. I contacted UPS who are gonna come and take it away to be assessed (no idea who by!). Then they pay, supposedly, and I can get it back. I bet it'll be a pain but maybe they have so many primates wazzing boxes around they are slick at this. I am not well chuffed with the bashed wood so even if I get the full wack for it and have it repaired for around that amount, it'll still look like shit.

Hey blogs are good for moaning? No point telling anyone else so I can just write it down here. The guy flat out lied to me several times though. He only posted it on Friday and I'm not even sure he did it cos he said he was told it would be packed well. WTF? It wasn't packed brilliantly, not enough bubble wrap and too much shredded paper (useless) but I've seen worse. It was just too heavy to send in a box unless you had a real good, sturdy one. God I'm sounding like a right moany old bastard but it's pissed me off waiting for weeks only to be back at worse than square one.

Tonight I should work. Not in the mood though. Missed that RS09 too. Sigh.

Right, review to read through, another to write, should do some african music... might have a beer...


No comments:

Post a Comment