Thursday 28 February 2013

Stupid Names

I just can't decide which name is more stupid: King Korg or Sub/Slim/Little Phatty. Now there's a genuine competition, will we see a Roland You-Want-A-303-Well-Tough-Titty or a Yamaha Welost-R-Way?

Went to a funeral today. Even though we paid for it I can't say I had a great time. Didn't get a great deal of work done, a few lines written or tweaked but nothing substantial. I now have a whole series of "verifies" to do to make sure what I've said so far is true, or at least that I agree with it still. Want to get Tony to bring my old MS20 round so I can definitely try Hz/Volt. Have done everything else, not to destruction but enough to know it works as expected. Am forming conclusions and I hope they're rounded. More OS updates on the way and good ones I think, hope they'll materialise in time. Which reminds me, someone else to chase about OS updates.

Tony working on the SK20, has stuck some of the broken wood and discovered another breakage, a large capacitor he's had to replace. He'll continue working on it tomorrow, doing repairs plus the mod I wanted (I always want a mod, can't help myself, hooked!).

Here's Tony working hard


And here's Tim's lovely Ody


That's probably all I have to say today. Not profound in any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment