Friday 15 February 2013

Friday Nordles

OK, I admit it I did no real work today except listen through the new library stuff and see if anything annoyed me. Seemed OK but I'm getting deaf to what's good and not, more preoccupied with "what won't they like". Sigh. So instead I cleared Cirklon and started a new Octatrack project, dug out the Radias and began two new tracks. Should be able to make a whole new set in the weeks heading towards April. All good.

Went through the app review, it's done but no need to worry, will send over weekend after another read or two. Walking the line between necessary and unnecessary detail, want to go on about lots of it that I find cool but probably not needed in the grand scheme of things.

Here's one of the things I started, rough jam version of it Friday Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment