Thursday 7 February 2013

Busy

You can always tell when I'm busy - no blogs.
So I completed a couple of w/african/burmese fusion tracks and they went down well. Want more in fact with some pure african, others burmese. The latter harder as I don't have many applicable instruments or anything close to the burmese oboe (hne is it?). Have cracked on with two reviews I have in progress. There's another I haven't started as waiting for Akai and something new to say and two more on the way, both stuff I'm looking forward to and both analogue. Good times so I dunno if I'll be able to do Awakenings next month - have asked if anyone else could step in. If I do play, it'll be wild and messy.

Just had a fab curry and now settling in to some San Miguel. The album with Paul selling very well, down to his skills and pulling power but good to be part of it. Looking forward to doing the next one already, will be different as we'll nail the sequencing this time.

When Tony comes he's gonna replace my noisy env amount pot on the Synthi and take away the Roland delay.

Didn't manage to get telescope fully working but did at least get my longitude and latitude to put into the thing next clear night. It's a bit faffy and not totally sure it's right yet but we'll see. Have kept box.

Yamaha SK20 supposed to be here tomorrow. The guy is totally vague though and getting info from him like pulling teeth. It's been bloody weeks! Hope he packed it OK, with his track record it's hard to be optimistic.

Sent CD to Spain, dunno if they'll like it but will release myself if not. I know it's too weird for most folks but it no longer matters to me, I think I finally reached that pleasant stage of being happy what I do regardless. Must be art!

I'm rambling like a total git eh? A break from review writing but really I wanna work on the novel, but no time.

The cold has almost gone. Not quite though!

Here's a picture at random.

No comments:

Post a Comment