Sunday 10 February 2013

Interesting day. Having suggested a groovy new feature to a company whose product I was reviewing, the feature (note probability) turned up today. How's that?!! I am quietly gobsmacked.

Rest of the day didn't do a lot. Pottered with Octatrack and Cirklon, trying a new process of having a single Ck song equivalent to an Octatrack project. It's not dramatically different to what I've done before but I'm experimenting. Scenes can store tempo now and that's good and if my Octatrack project has related stuff going through it, it gives me much more scope for experimental stuff than the earlier way, plus it's easier to keep them equivalent.

Will work on review tonight after more testing.

Did so, slightly different functionality than I'd envisaged but right in context. I think the review looks and reads OK but will see what tomorrow brings as I don;t actually have a deadline. Good to have it done, might polish slightly after leaving it for a while. Always good when I can do that - often see printed ones I'd like to have left a week just to prepare that final trawl. Didn/t do the app review. Ended up watching documentary about Wish You Were Here instead even though I've seen it before.




No comments:

Post a Comment