Tuesday 19 February 2013

The Eternity Program

It's the title of the second novel in the Bogus Focus series. I have an album of music inspired by it, even though I haven't written very much of it down yet. Saw on the news there are new Dark Matter theories being announced soon based on the mass of the Higgs. I really hope not as Dark Energy is very much the driving force behind EP.

What else? Did another cool new track, Octatrack and Cirklon doing good shit together. Made CD of EP to listen to and maybe send to Andy so he can tell me which tracks are shit. I never know. Also may have agreed to a Binar gig in Oct although needn't be Binar, said I'd be happy to be backing for him playing solo, no worries there. If Binar it means I have to do more work and there's Ideation same day. Still, whatever.

Working on review, not as much as I'd planned though. Made shortbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment