Saturday 10 August 2013

Dazed

Well Pat did a nightshift last night and I barely slept (again). Not entirely sure what's doing it or why I'm getting dry skin around my mouth. I suppose stress is a possibility although I don't feel stressed, I'm not sure what I do feel though.

I got a text first thing telling me Phil has gone. I told Tony later in the day once he'd got home from his hols.

Nick R came round and we had a very pleasant lunch and chat, been too long we both agreed.

I mostly got the studio back together, it looks fine anyway but I haven't powered up yet. I seem to have retrieved about 20 unused MIDI cables and goodness knows how many audio leads.

OK, I took a quick couple of photos of the affected areas. I'll do better ones but not today. Pat just rang to say she wasn't feeling well so went to pick her up, gonna go cook tea now, once she's recovered a bit. Worrying.



No comments:

Post a Comment