Saturday 3 August 2013

Shit day yesterday

Bad news about the brain tumour, it's back and with others. Rapid deterioration. Going to hospice this evening. Not something I can try to put in words here.

People... words fail me. The rabbit we're looking after got his face stuck on his cage today. Now at least I know why he's not been eating too much - he can't! His bottom teeth are long, but one of his top teeth has turned on itself forming  a circle! I'm bloody furious - how the hell could you not know the basics about the pets you imprison? I cut the cage to free it (let them dare complain) and will take him to vet to get his teeth sorted. In the meantime he's drunk a load of water (we went to Garstang show, goodness knows how long he was stuck) and is munching dandelion leaves which, unlike the food they supplied us with, he can eat.

Needless to say I've not been productive today and doubt I will be this evening. Jasper has been scratching his ear and it looks terrible.


No comments:

Post a Comment