Wednesday 7 August 2013

Slow healing

Well, made slow because poor Jasper can't stop scratching the scabs off. We're going to have to take some action or it'll be permanently manky!

Wondering if I'll get a bug-free version of the cool thing I'm reviewing (and seriously considering buying)? Annoyingly, OS fixes are return to bass which is really old school! Both reviews coming on well, can afford to take afternoon to work in the garden as it's going crazy. Also need to find a builder as the roof is still leaking slightly at the far end and it won't get better by itself.

This morning I uploaded two of the new tracks, the two that are closest to the brief. Neither are totally close but I have to start somewhere and if they hate them then I'll try something totally different. Finding it increasingly hard to relate to Logic X and its many annoyances. Think I'll be going back to LP9. Wish I could downgrade the OS too. Can't get Mail to work on Mountain Lion even though I didn't change anything.

Would love some time for me, just to potter in the studio on my own stuff with real hardware. Or work on my novel, heck it's been too long... moan moan, I know. Hey, writing this is supposed to be catharsis innit?

Hospice busy, hopefully ringing back. Want to see the man when he's awake, which seems quite difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment