Monday 26 August 2013

jicarc_01

No thoughts for today (except "a sunny bank holiday, WTF???!!!"), just a link to the freebie download of the first of the JIC archives. No editing or tidying or ordering or owt, just a straight grab from a CDR made at the time. Future archives may receive some attention but this was such a pleasant surprise I wanted to let it free "as is". It's from May 2005 and there are parts I barely recognise or remember. I'm sure the archive will show there are a LOT of tracks we never did 'finished' versions of, and by that I mean "neatly performed from start to finish", or something. Actually I have no idea what it means. :)

http://jointintelligencecommittee.bandcamp.com/album/jicarc-01-the-missing-dimensions

There's a lot of Headshock material to listen through also but the JIC pile is, by far, the biggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment