Wednesday 3 July 2013

Ah well

Watched some more of my Glastonbury recordings, more of the same though. Enjoyed Nile Rodgers but bored of Vampire Weekend now. I guess that shortbread may have been stronger than I suspected.

Didn't do a lot today except go for coffee and cake. Then spent the afternoon making tweaks to the new album, now have no idea what to call it but reinstated a few dropped tracks and dropped a few I'd been getting bored of. It could be a double but I really don't trust my own taste so may have thrown away good tracks. Same old. Will let a few folks hear it and tell me what they think. I really have no idea if it'll work as it's quite a mish-mash of in-the-box stuff and pure hardware improv. Needs mastering and a nice cover but I think I have a running order that works. Should ask Tim but I'm tempted to ask annamarie to do something cool.

Hey ho. I feel this is a pretty lame entry even for me so I'll pad it with a photo or something. Yes, that'll do...


No comments:

Post a Comment