Friday 19 July 2013

Gasp...

If this amazing weather continues I really am considering one of those expensive Dyson cold air blowers - otherwise I'm gonna get no work done!

Happily and rather strangely, my three thai sketches were taken up and approved by the client with almost indecent haste. I hadn't thought them finished, which perhaps throws new light on how I should approach future commissions.

Review sent off, having done so now contemplating keeping thing since I've filled it full of patches I like. Hey ho. Seem to have a seller for my Monowave, not that I need the cash now but sure I'll find a use for it.

Too hot to continue current review, gonna take a day off. Another, I know!

This is my afternoon choice. Some albums I haven't played for 30 years...


No comments:

Post a Comment