Monday 15 July 2013

Blimey (2)

Well well, PRS statement showed no mistake. Even now getting payments from some very old tracks from the small library in Wigan, including those with the "this won't work" voice samples. Someone in Australia likes 'em, bless.

Good day but Pat tired and stressed. Horse is Camilla.

Evening did a sesh with review gear as I wanted to be sure I could use it creatively, make a track with it. Did so. http://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/shroomathon
May need a sub to hear it right, laptop speakers not doing it for me. You'll notice I didn't say which synth, I guess that just is how it should be.Also worked on the three thai tracks I started today. Yep, three. Each starting to become club-type rather than my original idea but I think there's remix possibilities to cover the brief with the same music presented in different ways.

Review pretty much done and how much easier it is to write when you've actually made music with the gear concerned. Worked from recent memory of the evening's sesh and the flow seems fine. Can take another day too I think.

Ordered anti-skate weight for deck. Finally might I be able to play a record? Am all a-quiver. Have finished work early, feeling good. Pat turned up home early, she's working longer tomorrow. Learnt they gave the job I was after to the woman who was in our group - she was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment