Sunday 7 July 2013

Glorious Sunday

And so it was. Jasper got attacked - again - by a staffie, which I kicked, conscious of the fact I was only wearing sandals. The bloke was a short thuggish type who didn't look me in the eye but did put his dog on a lead after I booted it.

Had a nice walk then went to check the wall where I'm doing a painting. Got a good idea what I'm doing and it's an easy image so should be OK. Will get paint in the week and organise a time, this is the type of thing:


Sweet huh?
Worked out I can't have got that job as didn't hear anything. Slightly surprised but maybe my age against me, but whatever, I'm remarkably chilled about it, which makes me worry whether I really want to work or not. If not I need to find a way to stop the rot and get into doing something. Not while it's sunny though. :)

The question now is: should I go to the More-Ohr-Less festival? I'd really like to as it's exactly the sort of place Headshock should play. Something to ponder in the week, check flights, hotels etc. Or shall I worship the great god Intertia, as always?

Right, beer and maybe some novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment