Tuesday 2 July 2013

Good but tiring day

Packed day, but later, though tired, got idea for a much improved way of passing my current sticking point in novel. It neatly puts everyone where I wanted them to be and with some elegant free gifts which will help keep the wheels turning.

Listening to Glastonbury. Thankfully out of the hours of recordings I heard some bands I may I like, remember the Hurts, Of Monsters and Men, Vampire Weekend, none of which I recall being much moved by ever before. Shortbread may have helped though cos quite a few things sounded good. Two chicks singing, great voices, more from Mail, there was another band too whose name I can't recall, had a very cute girl in shorts as singer. Should pay more attention.

Worked on review a bit, listened to new album and made mental notes for a few tweaks.

Not heard about job yet. Think it is about time I did something even if this doesn't work out. This hanging around home becomes too easy. Too dull. Brain turning to mush. Not quite ready for every day being the same yet.

Incidentally, one of the definites for album will be "Everything's the Same". May tweak the sample use slightly as I've heard it lots now and can tidy a couple of them.Was also going to tweak that note on one other tune, the one with the belly chimey sound.

Hope I sleep better tonight, may have been the bed turned up too high. Enjoying the Stephen King BTW, it's the one about a time travelling teacher.



No comments:

Post a Comment