Friday 5 July 2013

Brill word!

Well, I like it anyway. It's rannygazoo, a century-old term, now rare, for a deceptive story or scheme, pranks, tricks or other irritating or foolish carryings-on. So now you know. Went to the library today, got three PG Wodehouses and dug into the first. 

Sunshine, burnt my neck a bit on the morning's hill walk. Broke the lawn mower, honest I wasn't just trying to have yet another easy afternoon. What else happened today? Well, I got a music request for some thai music for a documentary, will try and do some if I get chance but I did tell them I had to do something for real money. Review seems to have descended into farce. Dealing with 4 different folks from same company, one about the video thing which I'd hoped might fizzle out. The other three about the supposedly urgent review gear which I thought was on the way but now may require me to authorise via a link in an email I didn't receive yet. Sigh. Had hoped to make a start this weekend but no. Unless it shows up tomorrow. 

Asked a friend about doing me a cover for "The Last Day", which I've decided to release with two bonus tracks. Some bits still to finalise, mastering to do but it's there for what it's worth. Nowt is what I'm thinking.

Should really go see Tim at Jodrell tomorrow, not seen him in yonks. But I'll bask in the sunshine all afternoon, drink beer and be driving nowhere. Tony mentioned bringing his large telescope round so that'll do for my astronomy fix. I think £40 a bit much anyway as I don't really care about seeing a floyd tribute band. 

This is a rather cool pic and, apart from a few level tweaks, this is how it looked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment