Wednesday 10 July 2013

Pruneskin rides!

Ah, the sun, ain't it great? A very full day today, or as full as they get now. Fairly long walk over the hills, nothing to note except there was a LOT of dead sheep. Reckon the weather is doing them in. Came home a little early partly to work but also cos Jasper doesn't do so well in the heat and even though early morning, I don't want him to do too much.

Worked on synth all afternoon, have tried everything now and it's an easy one to write up. In fact I sat and wrote almost 3,000 words this evening in a single sitting. Would've done more but Pat managed to get home early from the overtime she'd been landed with (again!). Yesterday promised myself I'd not drink the two cans in the fridge. Just finishing the second now. Writing fuel you see? Excuses you see? In Yoda mode you are?

I also installed and auditioned those thai samples I got yesterday. Frankly they're underwhelming. Looks like this one is gonna be a hard slog as I listened to a fair few and none were inspiring, except possibly some of the female vocal ones. Too hot to do much more though so once again had a few hours reading my book. As it's a Blandings novel, I feel this may have polluted my review as I'm pretty sure I used the word "bally" in it somewhere. Ah well, lots to do at it yet, this being not even draft #1 really.

I think I took some pix. Digs for phone...finds it, can't find lead, gives up... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment