Monday 8 July 2013

Blimey

Yep, a strange day. The hot weather continues and I am the proud owner of a parasol. However the real stinger today is my PRS payments are dramatically up. Assuming it's not a cockup (and with PRS you never know), this suggests I should not have let two disappointing quarters put me off. So blimey really sums it up.

No sign of the review keyboard, they only sent the "authorisation" link today so it will arrive tomorrow. Nowt I can do though. The alesis mixer arrived, beautifully packed. Must give it a try later I suppose.

Will look into getting some thai samples and plod on with the music, perhaps put in more effort to get more tracks out there with more and better libraries. The PRS statement will provide guidance.

A close call considering the job thing. Surreal really but that's how it all works... :)

Result of continuing good mood http://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/barn-dance

No comments:

Post a Comment